By Frank J. Dixon and Henry G. Kunkel (Eds.)
Read Online or Download Advances in Immunology, Vol. 24 PDF
Similar biology books
How and why sure proteins misfold and the way this misfolding is associated with many affliction strategies has turn into a well-documented subject of analysis. Protein Misfolding and mobile tension in illness and getting older: thoughts and Protocols strikes past the fundamentals to stress the molecular results of protein misfolding at a mobile point, to delineate the affects and mobile reactions that play a job in pathogenetic mechanisms, and to pinpoint attainable manipulations and therapy concepts which can counteract, regulate, or hold up the implications of misfolding.
With the dramatic bring up in RNA 3D constitution choice lately, we now comprehend that RNA molecules are hugely dependent. furthermore, wisdom of RNA 3D constructions has confirmed the most important for figuring out in atomic aspect how they bring about out their organic services. as a result of large variety of in all probability vital RNA molecules in biology, many greater than could be studied experimentally, we'd like theoretical techniques for predicting 3D buildings at the foundation of sequences by myself.
- Intelligence and Evolutionary Biology
- A Systems Theoretic Approach to Systems and Synthetic Biology I: Models and System Characterizations
- Clostridium difficile: Methods and Protocols
- DNA Sequencing Protocols (Methods in Molecular Biology Vol 23)
Extra resources for Advances in Immunology, Vol. 24
And Hadding, U. (1972). lmmunology 23, 267. 19. , and Dukor, P. ( 1975). J. Immunol. 115,425. 20. Blum, L. (1964). J. Immunol. 92, 61. 21. , and Lepow, I. H. (1959). 2. Immunituetsforsch. Exp. Ther. 118. 349. 22. Boackle, R. , Pmitt, K. , and Mestecky, J. (1974). Immunochemisty 11, 543. 23. , and Alper, C. A. (1970). Biochim. Biophys. Acta 214, 135. 24. , and Alper, C. A. (1970). Biochim. Biophys. Acta 221, 529. 25. Bokisch, V. , Dierich, M. , and Miiller-Eberhard, H. J. (1975). Proc. NutE. Acud.
228. Shin, H. , Mellors, A,, and Mayer, M. M. (1968). Science 162, 361. 34 0. GOTZE AND H. J. MULLER-EBERHARD 229. , and Mercuriale, F. ( 1965). Blood 25,502. 230. Smith, M. , Novak, M. , Todd, E. , and Naff, G. B. (1976). J. Immunol. 116, 1750. 231. , and Pike, M. C. (1975). Infect. Immun. 11,273. 232. Southam, C. , and Pillemer, L. (1957). SOC. Exp. Biol. Med. 96,596. 233. Spiegelberg, H. , and Cijtze, 0. (1972). Fed. , Fed. Am. SOC. Exp. Biol. 31, 655. 234. Spitzer, R. , Stitzel, A. , and Urmson, J.
F. (1974). Prog. , Int. Congr. , 2nd, 1974 Vol. 5, p. 69. 148. McNall, E. G. (1957). Proc. Exp. Biol. Med. 94, 399. 149. Medicus, R. , and Miiller-Eberhard, H. J. (1976). J. lmmunol 116, 1741. 150. Medicus, R. , and Muller-Eberhard, H. J. (1976). Fed. ,Fed. Am. SOC. Exp. Biol. 35, 6’54. 151. Medicus, R. , and Miiller-Eberhard, H. J. (1976). 1. Erp. Med. (in press). 151a. Medicus, R. , and Muller-Eberhard, H. J. (1976). Scand. J. Immunol. (in press). 152. Medicus, R. , Schreiber, R. , and Miiller-Eberhard, H.